Each module is worth a number of credits is delivered differently, depending on its content and focus of study. We are a catalyst for arts partnerships and provide platforms for artistic collaboration, creativity and innovation. If you prefer to be backstage or behind the camera, we have lots of exciting opportunities for you to be working in our TV studio, edit suites and on our lighting rigs to direct performances or produce props for the show.
- After your audition the panel will discuss your application and pass our decision onto the admissions team who will update UCAS.
- You will also receive notification from UCAS Conservatoires when decisions on all your choices are available.
- If you’d like to hear the latest news from LAMDA, be the first to hear when applications open in Autumn 2022 and receive invites for productions, join our mailing list.
- Students who have undertaken this in the past have found it to be an amazing experience to broaden their horizons, a great opportunity to meet new people, undertake further travelling and to immerse themselves within a new culture.
- Established in 2009 by John, Newave started as a small group of creative practitioners who facilitated music and arts enrichment experiences in predominantly Sandwell schools.
Once you have booked your audition you will have access to the relevant documents on ChiView. If you are invited to audition you will receive an email asking you to book your audition date on ChiView. Students who have undertaken this in the past have found it to be an amazing experience anatoliabrookline.com to broaden their horizons, a great opportunity to meet new people, undertake further travelling and to immerse themselves within a new culture. “The atmosphere at the university is lovely due to the small size of the institution, and I love being around like-minded people.”
What can I do once I finish my studies?
This module takes the form of a weekly performance workshop within which you will receive formative feedback from a specialist tutor, as well as from others on your course. Sessions address aspects of analysis, and different approaches to arranging for the live ensemble. You will will engage in specialist 1-to-1 sessions with an instrumental tutor for one hour per week over the academic year .
We are looking for learners who have agency within their own artistic praxis, want to discover the links with psychology, and who wish to make a positive contribution to the world around them. This is a practical module that will focus on deconstruction, analysis and application of music theory with more specific focus on musical structure. Workshop sessions will enable you to apply theory, experiment with ideas, and to create improvisations and/or compositions. You will develop your practical technique and your ability to express musical ideas in practice. Here at Newave Music & Arts we offer bespoke music delivery and creative arts experiences that are tailored to your school’s curriculum requirements.
We are the region’s leading provider of high-quality, inclusive music and arts education together with performance opportunities in the South East. You will explore musical context and arts development, and have the opportunity to tailor your studies with optional modules in your second and third year. You will be able to take part in an extensive programme of professional concerts and masterclasses on campus, free to students, and have the chance to experience similar events at other major UK conservatoires. Picking the programme is the first step in your performing arts and music career!
Apply via UCAS Conservatoires Applications to the programme should be made via the UCAS Conservatoires website. The UCAS Conservatoires application system is separate from the main UCAS undergraduate application system. If you wish to apply to conservatoires and universities within UCAS, you will need to register for both services.